URBLUE APPS

MY Self

Me Tito khan and aslo Nice name which given my father. I  always use this name for impotent section which are personally interact. I have come up from village. My childhood have pasted with natural beauty.Moheshpur is my p.p and Dist-Jhanidha, Hospitality is one most good side which can easily attract to anybody. The largest agricultural Government  firm (Dath-thonogor) near my village. Personally i am Honest. obedient, Creative,  and have curiosity to know about something new.Now, I am doing study ASA University Bangladeash. Doing for anything at first go for the plan, setup aim whit core objective. Higher education is my dreams which would get from abroad. I most like Baby above 5 years Internet to do something special. Its little bit all about me.

keep with me
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

URBLUE

URBLUE
Download Urblue Apps To browse on mobile